Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Thursday 21st October 2004

KT

Posted
Just now, it's 5.9C and windy...

From what I can see a sharp north-south divide is already showing its head... :?:

7C here, I think I am right on the area where the cold and warm air are fighting, it is producing some amazing storms at the moment

Posted

Current conditions

Pressure 993mb

Wind SW 23mph Gusting

Dew Point 7C

Humidity 76%

Wind speed 20 knots

Windchill 3

Temps 9.5C

We had a Tstorm this afternoon, with 2 flashes of lightning and 1 rumble of Thunder

Dry at the moment with strong Gale force winds

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Occasional sunny intervals and outbreaks of torrential rain here in Lancaster, with a high of 12C. There was a thunderstorm, together with hailstones, at 3:30pm, and subsequently the odd distant rumble.

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

terriballys windy nights!! torrential downpours is lashed the me's home arounds 10.30pms and then after 12 pms masseev gusts is cames out of the nowheres! the me is thought tornado is was approachings! exteremely strong gusts and bins is went flyings and horrendius noise that is scared the sheets out of the me and doggy broadis! firghtenings night indeedlys! yesterday is was pretty milds . thees mirning blue skies and sunnyshines but windys and clods is came the flying overs later ons!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

There was another hailstorm at 8Pm.