Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: 11/12th January

Posted

Yet another fleeting rain-then-sleet-then-snow shower here at Stratos Towers; temp 2.5 falling to 1C in the shower, though warmer with only rain down in the valley. Gosh, this is turning into a severe winter. One day soon it might even snow for long enough for some of it to settle.

Posted

There were some hailstones in a few blustery showers during this afternoon but really I'm straw clutching to provide a wintry report B)

(Must be going to be frosty tonight :( )

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, Windy at the coast.

Just had a heavy hail shower here, with a couple of cracks of thunder/lightning. Only lasted 5 minutes but it made the ground white for a time and

it set off all the alarms on my street.

Posted

Just had a very heavy almost torrential hail and sleet shower that turned to rain, large hail with snow flakes in, was unexpected, has soaked everything after a dry, crisp day, had a few light hail showers early this morning and mid afternoon too.

Posted
Just had a heavy hail shower here, with a couple of cracks of thunder/lightning. Only lasted 5 minutes but it made the ground white for a time and

it set off all the alarms on my street.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seconded, I saw about 3 or 4 CG strikes out to the east as I was on way home, cycling from work. We had a bit of hail, but I think just skirted past my area. Impressive to see it though, over the hills in the distance.