Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: 24th February

PB22

Posted

Moderate snow here for the last 25 mins, everwhere white, except some of the road, still coming down, under 0c and 1cm currently

I also woke to a small covering on cars and roofs and grass this morning, around 0.5cms

snowking

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.
:) Snowing quite heavily here atm.It's been unable to settle all day due to the wet ground. :)

Posted

A mixture of rain/sleet/wet snow for most of the day here then turned increasingly to snow late afternoon, heaviest around 7-7.30pm. Now clearing skies and temps close to freezing, ground is freezing and any snow now should lie :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

We've had three light ice/snow showers since the band cleared here at 4pm.

Picked up 1 inch of snow today altogether (about 2.5cm)

Posted

Oh my God! :)

Very heavy snow, blizzard like conditions, thousands of small and medium size flakes. Everything is covered in snow, even the main road. Very reduced visibility.

This is incredible. Drifting to at 3in already, with a 3cm general covering.

Edited by jackfrost

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

:):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have snow snow SNOW on the cars, paths, roads, and grass.

I went out with my tape measure and I have got 2cm of SNOW.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted

for some very odd reason it is snowing very lightly here, we had a heavy hail shower about 45 mins ago. I cannot see anything on the radar and am very confused. :)

Mayby the weather is taking pity on me for snowing constantly for 7 hours today and not one bit of it sticking :)

Posted

Rather bizarre precipitation for the last 15 minutes. I'm not sure how you would classify it as there's clearly rain, hail and snow all mixed in together and at the same time :)

It's been a wet wet day in SE London, esp here in Beckenham. Just rain and the odd snowflake. But in the last 2 hrs it's been snowing big flakes and now it's coming down heavy and settling very nicely, despite the wet ground. Nice surprise :)

Posted

Nice surprise here too! It started snowing just after 9pm , began to settle straight away after snowing all day and melting on impact. The moon keeps popping out through the clouds and the fields look beautiful. Big Thanks to Mr Prudence, he said to have patience earlier and he was right. What a weather star! To be honest, I dont care how long it lasts, I just love the unpredicatabilty of the weather. No....Thats a lie, I would love it to be three foot deep tomorrow morning :) . But as the great comic Bill Bailey said, British character is created by living constantly with disappointment.

It's been a wet wet day in SE London, esp here in Beckenham. Just rain and the odd snowflake. But in the last 2 hrs it's been snowing big flakes and now it's coming down heavy and settling very nicely, despite the wet ground. Nice surprise  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, hot sunny weather
It's been a wet wet day in SE London, esp here in Beckenham. Just rain and the odd snowflake. But in the last 2 hrs it's been snowing big flakes and now it's coming down heavy and settling very nicely, despite the wet ground. Nice surprise  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a nice surprise to see the snow, I think it has stopped now, but it has settled.