IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: 27th February

highcliffe2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter / snow

On and off snow showeres here for about the last hour

Snow cover is about 0.5cm

Posted

Have had Blizzards and White Outs since 11pm last night, about 7cm on the grass and the sun has put his hat on for 1st time today :D

Paul Sherman

Posted

OMG ITS REALLY CHUCKIN IT DOWN WITH SNOW OUT THERE!!!!

UP TO 6CM NOW. The funniest thing is next door they cleared their drive but its just built up wiv snow againt! ... OMG another blizzard! :D:D:):):)

WBSH

Edited by Winter Blizzard Summer Heat

Posted

Good Morning folks

Well there has been more snow than we predicted!

Worst affected seem to be coastal areas of Essex, Kent and parts of Sussex with up to 5cm. These showers will keep going for a time before starting to die out later today. There could be another 2-3cm before than.

Some lighter snow showers have occurred over parts of northern England and have spread into parts of Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Now extending into some of Wales. In general these are giving just a covering and they too will die out during the day.

Elsewhere there could be an isolated mostly light snow shoer in a few places.

regards

John Holmes

Forecast team

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal

Yes i woke up to a pleasant surprise - about 2-3 cms and it was snowing. Sun out now though so it's melting.

Posted

We have about 2-3cm here in Gravesend, Sun has melted most of the snow on the paths ,looking out towards Essex more heavy clouds heading our way so I expect more showers. Thought we would only get a dusting this morning looking forward to early evening as i think we could well get a lot more

Posted

Snow shower last night whilest walking to the city centre. Very light dusting on car roofs.

A nice covering of around 1cm this morning at around 0830, which has mostly melted now but still on lawn.

Recent snow shower which settled on the previous snow fall reminants.

Posted

Well this is remarkable. Easily the most snow this winter with 6 or 7cm now lying and still snowing. I gave up trying to clear the drive this morning. As fast as I cleared, the snow covered it up again although between one of the heavy showers, I finally did manage to get the car out!

I will go for walk up on the forest soon and so hope to bring some snow pictures later tonight.

Temp -1.0C, Dewpoint -4.0C WBT -2.7C

Ideal conditions for snow. Bring it on!

Guest Squitters

Just took the dog out... :D took about a rapid thraw ..!

temp now up 1.8c but dewpoint down further too -4c, still some showers heading this way, if fact snowing again now ....sweeeeeet..... :D

Edited by Squitters

Posted

Moderate snow here. I don't think it's a shower as it has been picking to snow all morning. Trying to stick.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

still light snow here, although very light

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

snow turning more moderate now