Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Stevestorms Usa

Posted

Hi All quick report, we got our first Tornado after dark from a supercell in Shelby Nebraska Tuesday 10th we managed to get a still from Video so will post a link when James adds it to his site B) yesterday was a eye openener! still in Nebraska we caught some cells in the SW, but there were so many going up it was a hard choice we ended up using the Baron System which I must say is FANTASTIC! all these cells were going HP it was grim but entertaining we ended up hiding us and our car tight up against someones house to safe ourselfs from getting munched by the core of a cell we were trying to out run----- let me tell you thats some scary stuff! I have never been hit by wind that intense the rear of the car was lifting ahhhhhhhhh ---anyway we survived.

Today we are heading south, it has rained all night there are floods everywhere but anyway we are looking towards woodward near the Oklahoma Panhandle

Posted
Yes I fancy woodward will be a good place to start today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi well we got a lttle distracted on the way down but 500miles later we are in woodward Oklahoma the cold front has moved and as such is steering the track of the line of developing tstorms to the NE of us :) there is still a chance but all I see is rain atm, tomorrow looks like moving back to base Norman OK or slightly east of there, we will as always rely on people that earn much cash for making top forecast the SPC in Norman then fine tune the target area with the Baron when we are in the rough Target area.

cheers for now heres the link May 10th Tornado

Guest ChaserUK

Hi Steve!!

That was the EXACT same thing we saw whilst being chased by this beast! I cannot believe you got this on film - well done matey! To prove it, have a look at this photo of our barons at the same time. :)

You should be able to identify us as the white car shaped brick.

post-14-1115955051.jpg

Posted

Hi Steve!!

HOLY MOLY!!!! how close were we to each other?? thats so mad!! cool we are all having a bit of a laugh because your car was so close to ours! still it was very dark :)