Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - 25th June 2005

Kain

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow

I don't know if there is anyone here from the Shrewsbury area here, but a friend of mine just told me (He works as a night watchmen at Achem) about 3am last night there was a storm over there.

Lots of hail dumped and quite abit of lightning too. He said there weren't much thunder though.

Kinda ties in, ad this morning there was some strikes on the map on the lightning detector.

Could that have been from that band of rain that moved across wales last night?

Kain

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unexpected gusts of wind, and cumulus clouds in rude and amusing shapes.

There was some really torrential rain here this morning about 1am, thought I head distant thunder just before I went to bed.

Posted

We saw some torrential rain last night.

A few of thunde rbut no lightning

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Mixed winters and springs, thundery summers and meditteranean autumns

:blink: I was awoken by a short spell of torrential rain around 2:30 am this morning. It was quite surprising, as I thought the rain was going to tend to die away during last night.

Contrary to Mr Deakin's BBC forecast at 10:30pm last night, light to moderate rain continued until around 10:30 am.

Mr Deakin suggested it would be mainly dry, except for an odd spot of rain at first - and light showers possible over SW England throughout the day. :lol:

Currently dry and dull. Gentle northeasterly breeze. 13.3 c.