Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - 28th June 2005

Posted

hi

one storm cell just east of here, with thunder and lightning, just a couple. The main area is still well south of here with what appear to be high level flashes. Just started raining slightly.

Posted

THE most amazing night of storms I have ever seen. Have had a flash of lightning approximately every 2-3 seconds for about 2 hours. I have never seen rain so intense either. The A10 not far from here is completely flooded.

Posted

Has been lightning to my south now for the last hour or so. Storm cells to my southwest at the moment.

Posted

Here in Bedford its been one hell of a night.

Thunderstorms raged constantly from shortly after 9pm right through until 11:30pm.

Without a doubt the most intense storms ive ever experienced. CGs, CCs all over the place. The most amazing lightning and loudest roars of thunder ive ever heard.

T'Storms still floating around in the distance.

Total Rainfall in last 2 hours alone: 20.2mm :(

Posted

some flashes, generally high level, 4mm of rain the odd rumble so far.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unexpected gusts of wind, and cumulus clouds in rude and amusing shapes.

Well, this evenings thunderstorms over Flint consisted of a few faint CC flashes a few half-arsed rumbles of thunder. Thanks Liverpool for stealing the storm! (only joking, hope you all had a lovely time :( )

Yes, indeed this evenings 'storms' had all the excitement of an episode of 'Watercolour Challenge'. However I do feel very tired, so in some respects I am glad there will be no stroms for me tonight.

Time of thundery activity: 2030-2210 approx.

Posted

Sorry for late posting, have been out. Anyways, had two minor storms in the early evening pass through giving moderate rain. Nothing much to speak of and they have obviously perked up as they have moved north.

Posted

Now just raining heavily with the odd flash and rumble maybe every 5 minutes, storm approached at around 9.30 pm and was at its peak at probably 10.30 with some frequent spectacular lightning. Some very welcome rain now falling. Much more spectacular than anticipated here in sheffield.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

had a wicked storm here- with the most amazing lightning i have ever seen, but very little in the way of rain, strangely

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Swindon had a nice storm starting aroung 19.30 from the SW, very very dark causing the street lights to go on.Loads of cloud to cloud with heavy rumbles of thunder and heavy rain!

It's been a good year for storms so far with more to come i hope. :(

Posted

3 storms here tonight. The first at about 7pm. Lot's of CC lightning, good loud thunder - lasted about 45 minutes. Second came in at about 8Pm, more of the same, didn't last as long as the first but was quite lively. 3rd hit at around 10.15pm, shortest of the lot, but with spectacular lightning flashing all around.

I am a happy bunny :(