Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter Story

dee88

Posted

heres a story about my weather experience, i was over in canada visiting my uncle we were out for the day (snowing really heavy during the day) and it had stopped by the time we were traveling home anyway the temp was about -7 now and the roads were really icey, we were traveling down a hill when we hit some ice on the road and crashed into another car then a few seconds later another car came down the hill and crashed into us, then another car then another car, then again and again and again. so in all 6 cars had crashed into us. then an 18 wheeler came down the hill almost crashed into everyone but then ganed control again. but that was really scary that day

edit - ps i dont want any remarks from team leaders saying anything like did the power go off or anything, ok.

Edited by dee88

Posted

Power Cuts!!! Lol :(:(:D:(:D

How can a car crash and Power Cuts be mentioned in the same thread, Do not reply Dee, this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds

Paul Sherman

Posted
Can I just remind people to keep it cool (geddit?  winter story - cool??  ha ha) and to be polite to each other to avoid the thread being deleted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you saying people should *ahem* chill out???

Posted

Flagpole's been a bit frosty (haha) since I promised she could have it but then found out that I couldn't give it to her. She does bear a grudge.

Back on topic, I've got some friends....well, they're Mrs OON's friends really....in Canada at the moment. Small world eh?

Posted
Flagpole's been a bit frosty (haha) since I promised she could have it but then found out that I couldn't give it to her. She does bear a grudge.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Men! pah! They always let you down :lol:

And it was such a big one too :lol:

Posted
Paul Sherman, just to let you know i just said i dont want any remarks from team leaders saying anything like did the power go off or anything, ok. because of the idiots that post asking me was there any power cuts as they have done before every though the post wasnt anything to do with the weather

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

eh? :lol: :lol:

Posted

right thats it im away, every time i post something some users post stupid remarks and im sick of it, so im just going to join some other forum.

Posted

message for Mrs murphymoo your the only good team leader on this forum, your friendly and helpful. unlike some of the other team leaders