Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports For The 1st October

Stuart

Posted

hello never done this before but i will try! today around 4.45 i think i saw a funnel cloud in tenterden kent near ashford. Beside it there were thunder storm lines and looked like pictures i look on sites which cause big thunder storms. In the sky i saw a roatating movement with the clouds and i started getting worried beacuse i had never seen this before only when i have been in the usa when there was a tornado. when i saw this cloud it started raining with hale stones. The strange thing was it was blue sky with a few grey clouds then after 5 minutes it sky went all black. Could someone explain to me what hapend or did anyone else see this?

Posted

Welcome Becky,

someone more qualified than I will be a long shortly to explain things, but what an awesome sight :) had our own tornado up here in the north of scotland earlier this year, it is great fun :D

stick around and you'll meet alsorts of folk on here.... they are a great bunch :D

I was in western turkey (Bordrum to be presice) on 1st of october2005, and there was a huge storm!

It lasted from about 7pm - 3 am the following morning. it was grey all day. The rain thrashed down, the winds howled and there were lightning storms in various places.

this storm resulted in flood, trees being knocked down and one 17year old Brittish tourist died dure to flash floods.

Can anyone help me find infomation on it?

thnx! ps, i'm new at this :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Hi Sparrow... :(:(:D

Welcome to net-weather - and, don't worry too-much about not being able to find things straight away...Take your time and enjoy yourself. :D:D:D