Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Waiting For Wilma!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme.....

Thanks London Snow. Sitting here patiently waiting for updates - can't recall last time I had so much fun online ! My RSI is suffering I have to confess !

Posted
Thanks London Snow. Sitting here patiently waiting for updates - can't recall last time I had so much fun online ! My RSI is suffering I have to confess !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

next update at 1am our time i think. work has gone out of the window a bit today!

Posted

Couple of suggestions/thoughts..

Anyone reckon she won't turn NE after passing the Yucatan Peninsula, but instead carry on north?

Also, if it does head for Florida, do you think a new thread would be appropriate then? There's gonna be so many links posted soon that'll be difficult to keep track of everything..ie webcam links, radar links, live footage...(don't worry i have them all stored from the Rita discussions) :lol:

Posted
Couple of suggestions/thoughts..

Anyone reckon she won't turn NE after passing the Yucatan Peninsula, but instead carry on north?

Also, if it does head for Florida, do you think a new thread would be appropriate then? There's gonna be so many links posted soon that'll be difficult to keep track of everything..ie webcam links, radar links, live footage...(don't worry i have them all stored from the Rita discussions) :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i do think a new thread would be good sooner rather than later. as for the track, i tend to leave that to the experts, of which i am not one!

Posted

I think a new thread "Hurricane Wilma" would be in order now Mondy :)

We can put a link back to here on first post so peeps can look back on posts in this thread.

Wonder also if a wonderful mod would do the honours of closing this thread so we dont get confused peeps ?

:lol:

Posted

Who wants to start the new thread then?

I'm gonna be some time putting the relevant links up :lol:

edit: Pm'd shuggee to close this one - hope this is ok for everyone else...

Edited by Mondy

Posted

I'll do it then.

Might even give it a quirky name - you never know!

Standby. :lol: