Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - Sunday 6th November

MP-R

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

If you witness any torrential rain, squally winds and rain, thunder or any wild weather - post it here. Already started at my house and has gone on for twenty minutes.

Posted
If you witness any torrential rain, squally winds and rain, thunder or any wild weather - post it here. Already started at my house and has gone on for twenty minutes.

well looking at the latest radar there is a heavy cell just coming into penzance about now.

Posted

Torrential rain and gusty winds in Birmingham City Centre at 0505 for about 5 minutes whilst I was stuck at work followed by more general rain until about 0530.

Posted

heavy band coming in from the Sw heading in a west to east direction looks like a lot more rain to come for south wales and midlands this morning :D

Have been looking at the Met Office site for the first time in ages and noticed a new warnings page

probably been there for a while, but as i said, not visited the site for some time

http://www.metoffice.com/weather/europe/uk/warnings.html

Posted

Had one hell of a downpour at 11.00 with what I would call horizontal sheet rain. Coming from the south-southwest against my windows. Impressive.

Posted

I was woken up out of my lazy slumber by a rollickingly heavy burst of rain at around 9.30 this morning. Soon after the house was noticably shaking from a violent squall that followed. Pretty lively way to wake up.

Posted

Very squally rain at the moment and had a low rumble of thunder a minute ago.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow
I was woken up out of my lazy slumber by a rollickingly heavy burst of rain at around 9.30 this morning. Soon after the house was noticably shaking from a violent squall that followed. Pretty lively way to wake up.

I was waiting for a bues at the time and rain was very heavy and winds were very strong.Also heard a rumble of thunder.