Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Streaming Camera

Posted

after a week nearly of piddling around, throwing tantrums and teddies into the corner, i finally managed to get my IP cam streaming onto my site (even though it is not in my site lol).

And i went up to replace my windy thing today, soa ll in all a good day finally :unsure:

oh yeah, and most of the day has been chucking it down with snow :unsure: (not much fun when you are 20+ft in the air in a man cage :unsure: )

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?
after a week nearly of piddling around, throwing tantrums and teddies into the corner, i finally managed to get my IP cam streaming onto my site (even though it is not in my site lol).

And i went up to replace my windy thing today, soa ll in all a good day finally :)

oh yeah, and most of the day has been chucking it down with snow :) (not much fun when you are 20+ft in the air in a man cage ;) )

Well done, a good day's work. Know what you mean about the snow, after a few days it gets a bit tedious to have to check whether it's snowing out before you go out, even if it's just to fetch more wood for the stove.