Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Feedback Needed

Proposal

Title: A UV Sun protector for holiday customers

Hi, my name is Stephen Davis, I a currently studying at U.W.I.C University doing my major project design for BA Multimedia Product Design.

My proposal is to design a fairly small cheaply manufactured product, to give your customers extra safety. This small hand held prototype will remind them when to apply cream, when to cover up, will understand their skin type through a SIM card and will work from solar power like with calculators.

I would be grateful if you got back to me with any comments, positive or negative on this proposal, Or even if you would like to know more. I Feel this is a big safety plus and as a company it could put you one step ahead of competitor brands. Safety is always an essential issue and from research iv taken a lot of people I have spoken to would welcome this idea to.

Below is an un-finished rendering, at this stage I am still working on the final render and need to add the appropriate buttons and screen.

I Really Hope to here back off you,

Regards

S Davis

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Hot Summer days

This does sound like a great idea, especially being solar powered with you being in the sun, would it be able to give the suns strength in indicator form?

I'd say it something a suncream manufacturer would take up as an addition to their product.

This does sound like a great idea, especially being solar powered with you being in the sun, would it be able to give the suns strength in indicator form?

I'd say it something a suncream manufacturer would take up as an addition to their product.

It would basically let people be aware of the suns danger ,,for example by understanding the users skin type thru the SIM and pickin up the temperature it will act as a warning system

whenever the interface is not being used and a screen saver will always apply

this will either be a smiley happy face to let them know teh whole situation is ok

or and worried face 2 suggest somethings wrong and they are at risk

its really simple but affective