Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

For Sale - Boltek Lightning Detector

Posted

I bought this boltek lightning detector second hand last year - it is the pci version, which retails at around £500. It comes comes with the nessecary software and drivers + Astrogenic nexstorm to display the detector page on the web if you want to.

It is in working order, but running with a replacement network cable which is around 5 metres long - if you need longer it is standard cat5 networking cable which can be bought fairly cheaply online or at decent pc shops.

Please pm me if you'd like more details or to make an offer..

Posted

I'll give you £5.50 for it.

Anything else you need apart from the pci card to run it? Satellite? Aerial?

Posted
I bought this boltek lightning detector second hand last year - it is the pci version, which retails at around £500. It comes comes with the nessecary software and drivers + Astrogenic nexstorm to display the detector page on the web if you want to.

It is in working order, but running with a replacement network cable which is around 5 metres long - if you need longer it is standard cat5 networking cable which can be bought fairly cheaply online or at decent pc shops.

Please pm me if you'd like more details or to make an offer..

What sort of money you looking for?

Posted

You don't need any more to run it - comes with the detector which you can use indoors if needed - ideally needs to face north and needs to not have any metal joists or anything between it and the outside world.

CB - if you want to talk money it's probably best to do it via pm..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?

i'll offer 3 bottles of plonk and some petroleum distillate as long as i get a free storm thrown in...

Posted
CB max of 250 :lol: well worth it

PAUL CAN i ask why you wona get rid of it?

Yep, it was basically bought for something we were going to do with the site, but it's being done a different way now, so have no need for it :)

Hairy Celt, your offer was tempting, but I'm not sure I can arrange for the free storm so will have to turn that down, cheers!

Yep, it was basically bought for something we were going to do with the site, but it's being done a different way now, so have no need for it :)

Hairy Celt, your offer was tempting, but I'm not sure I can arrange for the free storm so will have to turn that down, cheers!

cheers mate just wonderd why thats all as its such a good bit of equipment if i had the money i would have it but littlen on the way yet again so money a no go arrrghhhhh :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?

a couple of bottles of talisker and we'll forget the storm :lol:

Posted

hmm.. swop for a rover!!.. if youre doing things another way paul no doubt that gadget is gonna be obsolete too.. :)

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield

2nd hand £150 - 200 would be going price.