Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports 23rd May

dee88

Posted

hey, just had a rumble of thunder in antrim northern ireland. and heavy shower :)

Posted

Just got startled by a totally unexpected but very loud clap of thunder. Nothing before and just one flash of lightning and a little rumble after ... and that was it. Very odd.

Posted
Just got startled by a totally unexpected but very loud clap of thunder. Nothing before and just one flash of lightning and a little rumble after ... and that was it. Very odd.

i'm pretty sure i'm seeing an anvil develop south-east of basingstoke, which might explain your clap of thunder.

anyone else in the hants area seeing this?

Posted

Heavy hailstorm here at 14:20, lasted for about 10-15 min and moved off to the east, where as i type Evesham is getting a battering. One of the heaviest and strongest i have seen. :)

Temp dropped from 14c to 7.8c in a matter of minutes

Pressure rose 1 mb in the hail column, and after the wind swung from a SW to a NW/N.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Squall Lines, Storm Force Winds & Extreme Weather!

Heavy thunderstorm just crossed here, very heavy rain, 2 loud rumbles of thunder and 1 flash of lightening.

Mammatus

P.s. Roads are flooded again

Posted

Just had some heavy rain with hail up here.

The cloud looks weakly electrified as it did not throw out much thunder and lightning, nowhere near as much as Sundays storms did.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

about 7pm we had lightning and heavy hail, but didn't really catch any audiable thunder in it