Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports 10/06/06 To 13/06/06

Stuart

had thundery rain on and off most of the afternoon - Few rumbles of thunder. my father said he seen CC lightning.

Bout it really. I havent expected nor do i expect much this summer.

Posted

2 storms to report for today... one about 2:30pm in wantage and one on the way back up around the warwick area... heavy rain a couple of rumbles in wantage, but just heavy rain in warwick (maybe a couple of rumbles, but not too certain)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds

Had two thunderstorms around 5am monday morning, lightning very close and the thunder was deafening!

Posted

Holy Cackadoodles.

Saw an amazing crack of lightening about 17.30...somewhere in the clouds above London Stansted :o That was the scariest landing I have ever had the pleasure of.

Looks like some torrential rain around Stansted and London as well. The M11 had quite alot of standing water, quite a lot of accidents too.

Essex travel report of 3ft (at one point) at Blackwell Tunnel, with cars abondened.

Luckily, there was very little in the way of rain once I got into the Midlands area.

All in all, a change of pants landing, and on my way home, quite undestandable.

Posted

A belated report of a second thunderstorm between 1.03pm and approx 1.40pm on 12th June at home.