Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Video Of March Funnel From Yesterday

Posted

Hi,

Here is a link to the the video I took yesterday of the funnel over March. Sorry it took so long to get it on here but I had to learn how to do it. I think a six year old could have done it quicker!

Hope you find it mildly interesting.

Best wishes

Chris

Posted
You did well considering how much you were juggling with!

Is it your first?

Thanks for taking the trouble to sort it out :)

Hi,

Yes it is my first...lot of things! Using the new video camera,(so lucky there was a tape in it) couldn't even manage to use playback until mid afternoon when my daughter talked me through it over the phone. learning to make it small, trying to upload it to Netweather badly, doing ordinary postings that I am not very confident with. Trying to upload the pictures to Netweather in a state of near panic. I was on my own when I saw it and had no-one to tell! I was bursting to share it with someone, as you can see from the pics...there is no-one here!

So glad I have managed to contribute something to the site.

Best wishes

Chris.

Posted
Hi,

Yes it is my first...lot of things! Using the new video camera,(so lucky there was a tape in it) couldn't even manage to use playback until mid afternoon when my daughter talked me through it over the phone. learning to make it small, trying to upload it to Netweather badly, doing ordinary postings that I am not very confident with. Trying to upload the pictures to Netweather in a state of near panic. I was on my own when I saw it and had no-one to tell! I was bursting to share it with someone, as you can see from the pics...there is no-one here!

So glad I have managed to contribute something to the site.

Best wishes

Chris.

:) Well done on all counts! I cant wait to show it to my lad when he gets back from the grandparents, since he saw the funnel last year he has become a tornado nut!

Posted

Its an idea to notify the cambs times about it. My mother in law "Maggie Gibson" is the senior reporter there. Ring them up, ask for her and tell her luke mudge put you on to her...im sure they'll run the story. Coincedently i saw a funnel cloud over march this year too, although much smaller than yours :) 01354 652621

Let me know...

LM

Posted
Its an idea to notify the cambs times about it. My mother in law "Maggie Gibson" is the senior reporter there. Ring them up, ask for her and tell her luke mudge put you on to her...im sure they'll run the story. Coincedently i saw a funnel cloud over march this year too, although much smaller than yours :) 01354 652621

Let me know...

LM

Hi,

Thanks, I am flattered that you think it is worthy of a mention in the paper, I did email the Citizen but they haven't replied, I think I will leave it at that though. I would just like to leave it on Netweather for people to see. If it was bigger, like the Lincolnshire one yesterday maybe I would have!

Best wishes

Chris

Posted
  • Location: Crayford the no interesting weather zone of Kent, (20m asl)
  • Location: Crayford the no interesting weather zone of Kent, (20m asl)

Quality video, hopefully one day i will see a tornado/funnel cloud too :blush:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Nice video