Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wintry/snow reports

Matt B

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

We had a spell of snow here at about 6 this morning which settled for a while before it turned back to rain.

post-3392-1169117937_thumb.jpg

Posted

Third consequetive day of falling snow here.

Sleet, rain, snow, had it all - but it's been the first settling snow I have seen this season, however now it's all slushy and trecherous on the pavements... :rofl:

Posted

Still snowing here!

Posted

Sleety snow late last night, woke up to snow this morning which changed to rain by 1000AM. Has changed back to what is now quite heavy snow for the last 20 min. :rofl: Must say that I did see the gritters out in Edinburgh this morning.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Went down to 2.8C when the front came over; I can't confirm whether it sleeted or not as I was asleep. However, there was a squally hail shower at 10am.

Posted

It was snowing up here during the night as the front came through which briefly settled on cars and the ground before melting away as the sun came up.

Posted

After this mornings really wet snow which lasted for all of 10mins, the temperature rose to 7c :rofl: Now back down to 2c again with some sleet and snow :rofl:

ROBIE YOU LUCKY WEE *******

Posted

Well up my bit we have at leats 5cm (a good 150masl) but down nearer the city (50m) there is nothing! just goes to show what a few metres can do!

heres a wee pic to illustrate what I was saying

top of picture is areas at about 140m asl while all low lying areas having nothing!!

Cheers

Scott

post-704-1169126032_thumb.jpg

Edited by scott_anthony_glasgow

Posted

Woke up this morning to the first covering of snow this winter,was all gone in a couple of hours but still nice to see. :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Had some snow early this morning my first snow fall for 2007 just a dusting but still it was snow.

Posted

5.0C here. Drove through a shower, and was up at 1000' at the same time, at around 1445 - and detected the last remnants of some hail as the temp fell to 4C. It's almost gettting cold enough to be nearly cold enough to possibly sleet.

5.0C here. Drove through a shower, and was up at 1000' at the same time, at around 1445 - and detected the last remnants of some hail as the temp fell to 4C. It's almost gettting cold enough to be nearly cold enough to possibly sleet.

Not at the heights of Telfordshire Tops matey-

Interesting conditions ahead......

S

Posted

Juust had another wintry shower here in glanamman near ammanford nothing sticking tho temp 2 *c snow might be on the way next week

Shw mae pawb a noswaith da