Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wintry/snow reports

Matt B

Posted

Newydd cael Cawod trwm o eirlaw ambell i bluen eira gwlyb yn y cawodydd trwm. Rwyn byw yn Glanamman wrth ochr y mynydd du 360m ben y mor felly disgelir y cawodydd gaeafol. Sgwnni beth cewn ni wythnos nesaf

Just had a heavy sllet shower with the odd falke of wet snow mixed in i live on the side of the black mountains and im 360m asl so it is expected i wonder if well have some more next week.

Nos da pawb Cysgwch yn dawel ond i bai am y Cysir lol

P.s Os ydych chi'n siarad Cymraeg ychwanegwch eich commentiau yn Cymraeg a saesneg wedyn falle wneuth net- weather cael dewislen Cymraeg yn yr ieithoedd Diolch,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

very wet snow/rain/icey rain(wintry mix realy)

current temperature

7c dew point 2c :drinks:

does anybody else have a snow report

where abouts are you it does not say in your name.

Posted

My grlfriend's comment as got into the car half an hour ago in Ilkley was "ooh, it's sleeting" - it was actually well melted hail. On my way back the temperature has dropped from 5C in Ilkely to 2C up here, and I really thought I was driving through sleet / snow as I got to the high ground. The road was white - which was the giveaway given that it was also very very wet: hail! Softish hail, but not graupel, definitely hail. I will be astonised if we haven't had some snow by the morning though.

Currently 2.3C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Got a heavy shower before, started as rain gradually turn to sleet then snow for a short period before turning back to rain and dying away.

Posted

Easing off now. 1.2C: I'd think that was a small plume just passed through; the organisation on the radar was reasonably sharp and the drop in temperature quite sudden. Definitely feels cold outside for the first time in ages. Snow dripping off branches though so thawing as soon as it lands. About 1cm though. Quite impressive in a short time.

have you got any pictures

Did you used to live in Carlisle? Do you have any relatives there?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

A heavy shower went through here with some hail, sleet and wet snow, cleared away now, but it's very cold after the shower, currently 2C, was 5C

Posted
Had a thunder storm earlier, no where near cold enough for snow here in worcester atm though, all precipitation was rain. Heavy rain though,

Hi,

Could you report thunder\lightning in this thread: -

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=35719

Thanks.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: sun and snow

Heavy rain which has turned to snow in Brynmawr (400m asl) in South Wales, wasn't expecting this so early!

Posted

some hail from time to time

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Almost 1cm of snow lying at 0230 after a heavy snow shower, only the last traces of it now remain.

T.M

Guest Viking141

Just had a hefty shower which was chopping and changing between sleet and snow. Cold air really digging in up here now. Temp 2.2C, dewpoint 0C.

Edited by Viking141

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

We had several hail showers overnight along with Thunder and lightning, which gave a slight covering at times. - clear and sunny now though!