Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Reports Fri 26/01/07

Storm Animal

Posted

Light snow falling at the moment, giving a sprinkling to cars and cold surfaces. Temp is

0.2oC, Don't expect to be snowed in by morning, but its worth a mention in this age of global warming!! :whistling:

Edited by Storm Animal

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

How odd, its sleeting now at 3C, when it was struggling to even sleet at 0C 2 days ago! (same scenario too!)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms
Light snow falling at the moment, giving a sprinkling to cars and cold surfaces. Temp is

0.2oC, Don't expect to be snowed in by morning, but its worth a mention in this age of global warming!! :D

Yep it was the same here but it didnt even bring a sprinkling here and now when I wake up its damp and misty.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme.....

Had quite a heavy but brief snow shower here 10 minutes ago. Started to settle but stopped now although the sky looks like its setting itself up for another shower. Or is that just wishful thinking on my part ! Given up on my thermometer (4.6 degrees ????) - air pressure currently 1022mb

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Snow lightly here in T Wells, settling aswell. 3 mornings with falling snow now

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunder.

Some light snow here in Margate between 8.40 and 9.05 this morning, stuck to frozen surfaces.

Dave howe, Margate.

Posted

Amazingy it snowed this morning in Leigh On Sea (Essex) although very briefly, but was nice to see 3rd morning on the trot

Paul Sherman

Posted

Woke to the tiniest of tiny sprinklings of snow this morning after a cold night.

Interestingly i observed urban heat island effect last night in a cab back from central london where the temp on car monitor dropped from +1.5 deg C in the West End, back in Dulwich 4.5 miles out of the centre, it was -0.8 deg, lowest so far this winter.

Posted

A few flakes observed in Shrewsbury last night (would have been sometime between 8-11pm), but nothing stuck. I didn't even see them, were reported to me by a taxi driver on the way back from the pub. Tuesday and Wednesday nothing despite the forecasts- why have we missed it all yet again while the SE gets everything? Now its up to 9C and the ice is gone- what a pathetic excuse for a winter.

Posted
Yep it was the same here but it didnt even bring a sprinkling here and now when I wake up its damp and misty.

You're probably not as nocturnal as me, you need to be awake in the early hours of the morning, before it all melts! hehe... We'll its been upto the dizzy heights of 5oC, the remaining snow cover is extremely thin on the ground now.........roll on the next cold snap!! :D