Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

'Earth Energies' What, if at all, are they?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy
As an aside but vaguely connected, I used to get quite a lot of lower back pain, made worse by heavy work and digging (I'm a gardener by trade), the most effective thing I've ever found to alieviate it, other than taking pain killers all the time, are magnets. I've got a couple of velcro backed pads which contain magnets, they slip inside your clothes over the tender spot and strangely enough, they really work for me. I'd recommend them to anyone who would rather not take pain killers regularly.

I think it's as 'in the ball park' as my Scenar analogies!

If what we are really talking about with 'earth energies' are 'electromagnetic field energies' and 'forced current flows' induced by electromagnetic field dynamics then magnets (and their effects on our body's 'electrical communications' ) and their 'fields' are a part of it.

A dynamo is an electric motor running backwards (roughly speaking) with current being forced to flow by the movement of a magnetic field, and so an electric motor is really a dynamo running backwards (roughly speaking) with a flowing electrical current (and it's electromagnetic field lines) causing a magnet to 'repel' a like force and be 'pushed' by it.

Our nerves carry small electrical currents as a part of their functioning so why not induce current flow in them by introducing electromagnetic fields?

So then we're back full circle to the Earths magnetic field and the question of it's 'flowing' back to the core of the earth.

Do lines of electromagnetic force seek out the 'lines of least resistance' in the landscape (faultlines) to 'ease their passing' into the Mantle/Core?

If so can the field 'interact' with the electrical side of our nervous system and lead to 'effects' (positive or negative) on a person?.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

IMO the answer to both your questions is yes.

The will of God is really the will of the electromagnetic field.

When developing Nuclear weapons the super powers realised that a nuclear detonation disrupts the magnetic field.

damn irresponsible not knowing what exactly they were disrupting, probably turned us all nutty. Who would know?

Russ

Posted

When developing Nuclear weapons the super powers realised that a nuclear detonation disrupts the magnetic field.

damn irresponsible not knowing what exactly they were disrupting, probably turned us all nutty. Who would know?

Russ

Reminds me of an old 'Suffi' (Dervish) tale of 'the day the waters changed' and you could be soooo right!!!

Posted
Reminds me of an old 'Suffi' (Dervish) tale of 'the day the waters changed' and you could be soooo right!!!

I just thought, maybe most folks don't know the tale! Suffi tales aren't like christian tales (they don't lead to a great big 'Moral' at the end, they're more a meditation on the elements of the story)

Once upon a time in a land far removed from the 'now' was a country far away. Folk did as folks do, busied themselves in their, and each others, lives.

In a cave in the highlands lived a hermit. He would visit town every so often to grab a few things and then retire to his cave to contemplate his world, were earth energies real?, was the Antarctic on the verge of catastrophic collapse?, was Global Warming accelerating far in advance of the predictions?. His days were full of such contemplations.

One day, on a visit to town, the Royal News spreader read out a very important proclamation. Royal 'studiers' had found out that on a certain day, at a certain time, all the waters of the world would disappear. A few moments later a 'new' liquid would fill the rivers,seas and lakes. It would look and act like water but were you to drink it it would turn you mad.......totally nuts. You needed to store enough water for you and your family for the rest of their lives or face a life of insanity.

Our man set about laying down a lifetimes supply of water (in bottles and jars) and waited for the appointed time for the 'deed' to occur.

On the said day he watched his stream dry up at the appointed hour and then, a few moments later, be replaced by a substance that looked and acted just like the old water.

In town folk had quickly forgotten the proclamation (their lives being so busy and important) and so when the waters disappeared they marveled and fretted but, on it's 're-appearance' went on with their lives. They all drank the water.

On his next visit to town the hermit was startled to find the town in uproar. Folk were fighting in the street and screaming at each other in a language he couldn't understand (it sounded like mad ramblings to him). He was even more shocked to find that when he asked why this was happening that no-one understood his words and ,in fact, they treated him like a man insane.

He retreated to his cave (and continued to drink only his stored water) and pondered what must have occurred. He realised that they had not taken any precautions at all and had drunk the 'new' water. They were all mad.

Whenever he ventured into town the same scenario would occur. He would witness a town full of lunatics acting like lunatics but as soon as he spoke up they treated him like a loon. This went on for years until ,finaly, he drank the water.

Edited by Gray-Wolf

Posted

I like to keep an open mind. I like to stop and consider for a moment that some things are beyond human perception, and those things that aren't beyond it aren't nessecarily yet within the realms of human (let alone scientific) knowledge and/or understanding.

Leylines (assuming their existance) may not nessecarily be even geo-magnetic. They could be something else entirely that doesn't have a name yet.

Posted
Leylines (assuming their existence) may not necessarily be even Geo-magnetic. They could be something else entirely that doesn't have a name yet.

Too true Crimsone! People focus on what they know,perceive,can measure and we are only just accepting energy/matter that we cannot 'measure' as real but only to make the 'calculations work (Dark matter/Energy).

If String theory is off in the right direction then whose to say 'Ley lines' are not distortions betwixt and between the multiple layered/dimensioned universe in which we exist?

Whose to say that the Celtic 'otherworld' is not just that, another dimension that exists within the same time/space continuum just 'shifted' over a little and with certain conditions (energy balances) occurring in nature that would lead to 'transfere's ' between ours and 'theirs'????

Posted

Following on from above......

It could also be a 'phase thing' in the way we isolate and use just one 'phase' of the 'tubular' flow of a current. If our senses/tools/reality is one 'phase' of the total vibration whose to say what the other 'phases' encompass?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

I dont believe them, because I don't think you can encounter a straight line in universal terms can you? Everything magnetic and otherwise is circular? or individual line are such as extent that they form a 2 dimensional circle.

However EM could cause something, but I think this is activity at the Poles of the Earth - hence standing the the Polar point makes your compass needle spin around.

Posted
I dont believe them, because I don't think you can encounter a straight line in universal terms can you? Everything magnetic and otherwise is circular? or individual line are such as extent that they form a 2 dimensional circle.

However EM could cause something, but I think this is activity at the Poles of the Earth - hence standing the the Polar point makes your compass needle spin around.

I certainly would not consider anything 'natural' as 'perfect' (be it a straight line or a circle) as I don't think nature is stacked that way so where would you stand in an 'imperfect' world of Geomagnetic 'force lines' following line of least resistance back into the crust/mantle/core ?(for when I last looked at force lines traced out by iron filings on a peice of paper over a bar magnet they did not just eminate from the 'poles')

If you are able to accept this type of 'earth energy' then surely you must accept it's (the energies) variability over time.

If you can accept a variable energy perculating into the core from the surface then maybe you would question the effect that this energy has on all living things that are ordered by electro-chemical exchanges within their bodies?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Russ

We use S.C.E.N.A.R. (Self Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulator) technology on most all of our health concerns and I am still amazed at the impact a 9 volt battery through specific circuitry can have on the human body in terms of healing, regulating, improving body function.

Since using it (over 4yrs now) I have been far more aware of the possible disruption to our bodies 'normal operational circuitry' by both passive electromagnetic fields and short wave emissions (including blue tooth technologies)

We used to use lead based face paint/makeup to cover our complexions in Shakespear's day never understanding how it rotted our faces off (Alas Poor Yorrick!) are we doing worse today? (Esp. to developing kiddies with Eczema/asthma/ADHD on the up and up since we entered our new and shinier 'techno world')

Edited by Gray-Wolf