Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

April CET

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

a very stable month, warm throughout, but not always feeling it. 9.5°C

Posted

A cool start with some notable Warm Spells which should push the CET Up to 1.2 above the 30 year average, so I go for

9.3c

Paul Sherman

Posted

I think despite northerlies being likely at times I'll have to raise mine to 8.3C, tohugh I suspect given dominance of a high pressure cell is quite possible, that it may will be the same sor tof situation as this month, fairly warm days and cool-cold nights, though always with a real threat of northerlies, esp in the first half of the month.

Edited by kold weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking LPs, heavy snow. Also 25c and calm

As I believe an overall one of the coolest springs (top 3/4) in last 10 years I am going for 7.9C. It is going to be close to to average no doubt. The warmth of the last week + is going to be the deciding factor....enough to raise it high or recover it?

Northerlies/easterlies/south easterlies/northerlies/easterlies etc etc etc is the theme for me

BFTP

Edited by BLAST FROM THE PAST

Posted
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme winter cold,heavy bowing snow,freezing fog.Summer 2012
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet

Another educated guess really, with high pressure looking to dominate for around the first week with some milder pleasant days thrown in and cool nights, then with the possibility of a colder period around Easter, after that, who knows… I will go for slightly above average, 8.8c

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Warm and cool about balancing out, I think, so I'll say 8.3c.

T.M

Posted

Another warm month looks highly likely with a CET of around 9*C. Judging by the models, even at this very early stage with the 1st two days away, it is already difficult to see April developing into a cooler than average month.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Dominated by HP with some warm periods but cold clear nights. A bit above average at 8.6c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

I think I'll stick my neck out and go for 11.2c (fog insulating night timer mins and high daytime max's) I wiDoh a dumb swear filter got the better of me!!!

Posted
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!

....and an 8.8oC for me, please, Carol. Woops, sorry, thought I was on Coutdown for a second there.

The relentless upward push on temps to continue, sadly.

Edited by osmposm

Posted

Didn't think I'd do this, but I've got to raise my CET again,I'd feel more comfortable going higher then I expect then being too low, so simply because of the warmth over the last 3 months, I'll go for 9C instead...thats my final change now, my forecas tis for 8.3...but my offical CET punt is 9C.

Posted

I cant see anything other than another mild month. As long as the AO remains positive we'll have a big fat block over the UK bringing warm days and cool nights, but finishing above average overall. My estimate is therefore 9.3C

Posted
  • Location: Yorkshire Puddin' aka Kirkham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
  • Weather Preferences: cold winters, cold springs, cold summers and cold autumns
  • Location: Yorkshire Puddin' aka Kirkham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom

The warmest British April since records began... 12.5C.

Edited by Craig Evans

The warmest British April since records began... 12.5C.

;) We can hope - currently looking like a nice warn first few days/ week or so, so im hoping that things will stay like this and get warmer, im going to go for 10.8*c this April ;) Hoping for a good sunny one ;)

Edited by Bessy