Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

10 days Cyclone in Croatia!

Posted

Dobar dan!

We've really had an exciting weather with the last cyclone in Croatia. Crometeo and Zevs team named this low HORACIJE. Horacije have been affecting the weather in this part of Europe for 10 days in a row today (and will stay for a while yet!).

Many interesting things happened with Horacije. Some places in Adriatic region are having coldest days since last early spring!! Also many parts of Croatia, Slovenija and Bosnia had it's first signifficant snowfall in lower areas. Even the highest mountains in Croatia before this cyclone had 0 to 15cm of snow (last year it was even over 4m in this time of year). Today one peak Zavizan on mountain Velebit crossed 100cm of snow, fot the first time since last spring!

Me and my palls went to mountain Biokovo in Dalmatia (southern Croatia) to catch some snow. And here is the result!!

A VIDEO:

Photos:

(scroll down)

http://www.crometeo.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2834

and at the end, here is the amount of preticipation in Croatia in 7 days of cyclone (this is ONLY 7 od 10 days of cyclone)

agrooborqh3.gif

Posted

Dobar dan! Molto Zimma pictures! (Nothing like a good cross of italian, serbian and engliDoh a dumb swear filter got the better of me)

I love that video it looks like you had such fun! I'm kinda jelous!! And I fell in love with your Lady snowman. What lovely boobies she has! LOL :rolleyes:

Posted
Dobar dan! Molto Zimma pictures! (Nothing like a good cross of italian, serbian and engliDoh a dumb swear filter got the better of me)

I love that video it looks like you had such fun! I'm kinda jelous!! And I fell in love with your Lady snowman. What lovely boobies she has! LOL :rolleyes:

Oh I think the snowmans sex is doubtfull LOL