Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

stevestorms day 4

stevestorms

Posted

Well as I write there are storms out to our west and the local forecast is still saying strong storms for this area??? but had to laugh at Pauls comments all knackered and 500miles a day yep! we have just driven from Witchita KS to Aberlene TX we are all toast, we sat under a developing cloud and got rained on earlier and for amusement we danced round in it a bit :cc_confused: however after all the rain monsters pushing east, a North wind blowing south was killing everything on the way down, so a night of rest waiting for tomorrows chance hopefully with not to bigger drive.

Here is another Picture from Friday these are near 4" imho at least 3.5" we picked up just half a mile from where we had escaped the hail they are great I put one in me bag to bring home but I seem to have lost it now???? bugger!post-110-1178592095_thumb.jpg

Edited by stevestorms

Posted

Much the Same Steve, nothing but a few flashes of lightning today, quite nice to hang around and chill, went looking for beer to celebrate our wedge, but we are in a Dry County :cc_confused:

Good luck tomorrow Mate!

Paul & Team

Posted

Cheers Paul, you too chap, looking like something all week which is well good, but please no more rain monsters!!!

Been going through me cameras and found this nice shot I took of a S-cell on Friday

post-110-1178602437_thumb.jpg

Posted

Nice super Cell.

Less risk of Super Cells and tornadoes may be south Texas with the best chance.

Again tomorrow upper level jet from the south west while you have a low level jet from the south across Texas with a little Cape. Interestingly the east coast looks like being a bit of a prospect although the mid level jet is a little week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Nice photo, that would look good framed.

Posted

cheers for comments guys, yep see that south west Tx has a bunch of moisture waiting to make its way NE in the next few days we are going to track west just out of Abarlene and watch Baron to see what develops later as skys here are grey no visibility which might make us check out satalite and go for the clear air and heating as it appears.

cheers Steve

Posted

Pretty crap here in Childress as well Steve, temps in the 50's, feels like Scotland, we are still targeting the Midland to New Mexico area for some discrete Cells later,may see you on the road. What colour and make is your car??

Paul & Team