Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

stevestorms day 7

stevestorms

Posted

DAY 7 10th MAY

Today we have left the south and are heading North for the isolated Tstorms in the high plains over the next 2 days, its a heck of a drive we have left Abilene Tx at 10:15 did stop for 40 mins for a bite to eat but as I write at 16:53 we are only now approching OKC wil be happy if we clear out the other side by 1800hrs our target is Salina Ks for today and then a hard drive tomorrow for intercept --hopefully :-)

Ok made it to Salina Kansas just after 2200hrs staying at the Best Western, I guess we are moving the right way as Josh Wurman is here with his dopplar trucks! and his team. not the first time we have all ended up in the same place, also we have film crews and other chasers.

The end result will be that we will all go out in to prob South Dakota and wait to see what pops up, dont want to follow the Dopplar trucks as this aint our style but when yer out chasing you often end up on the same cell!

Posted

Hi Steve,

We are dropping off the other 4 at DFW Tomorrow, and then me and Ian will be making the long trek North tomorrow evening, hope to be somewhere near Witchita by early evening time on Friday Night.

Good luck tomorrow, hope the Dakotas treat you well, make sure you check your texts as me and Ian will be trying to find you over the weekend.

Paul Sherman