Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Conv/Storm Discussion 31/5 & Early June

Posted
Are storms guaranteed for those who subscribe?

If that were true every member on this message board would be paying up by now lol net-weather mods would be rich

Edited by matty8

Posted

They should be anyway B)

Support your friendly forum and site and get a cracking tool while you're at it - you can't lose :lol: (although storms aren't guaranteed I'm afraid!)

Posted
They should be anyway B)

Support your friendly forum and site and get a cracking tool while you're at it - you can't lose :lol: (although storms aren't guaranteed I'm afraid!)

Dam it, wish there was some money in my account, maybe I could increase my overdraft just a tiny bit.... lol

Wow thats a massive electrical storm over nw france now

Edited by matty8

Posted

Is it just me or do things appear to be developing further west than anticipated earlier ie The showers breaking out to the North of the Isle of Wight.

Posted

no it's just you lol things will kick off 3am onwards I'd have thought and then get better from then on

Posted
They should be anyway B)

I must admit the recently emailed offers are tempting me...

Anyway looking at prospects for tonight...electrical activity wise i'd still say its a case of waiting and seeing what happens, nothing certain yet other than rainfall...and lots of it.

Posted

Very valid point, the showers north of Isle of Weight are interesting, although charts are not usually that far out at this period I still beleive the focus will remain in the Eastern side of the UK.

Posted
no it's just you lol things will kick off 3am onwards I'd have thought and then get better from then on

I dont know about you but I aint planning on staying up that late :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Squall Lines, Storm Force Winds & Extreme Weather!

The radar between 23:00 and 23:30 has gone crazy! Storms rocketing up! B)

Mammatus :lol: