Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Calculate your carbon footprint

MAF

Posted
Smug, smug, smug, smug, smug 0.77 tonnes a year (although they say I should be able to cut it to 0.62....)

You must just breath and live in a tree then :lol:

Posted
You must just breath and live in a tree then :o

No, very well insulated flat, work at home, no carbon-hungry kids, no car and only don't do standby on things like the telly. Given how mild last winter was, I hardly had the heating on at all. If it were colder next winter, it would be a far different issue,.

Posted

Don't you even fly to your local Wholefood shop to get some organic lentils grown by Bangladeshi lesbians? I thought that's what people in London did.

Posted
Don't you even fly to your local Wholefood shop to get some organic lentils grown by Bangladeshi lesbians? I thought that's what people in London did.
have mine delivered by rickshaw

Posted

Silly boy. The organic lentils I buy come from Turkey, not Bangladesh. My carbon footprint would probably have been a lot higher if there had been a wine-bottle-miles section.

Posted
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'

My heating footprint will be low as we burn wood for heat. The fact that we chop down a forest the size of Wales every year, have two roaring fires going all year round and leave all the windows open is ok because wood is “carbon neutral”. More people should do it!

I also offset my 4x4 carbon footprint by throwing a few acorns out of the window as I go along.

:whistling:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c
Smug, smug, smug, smug, smug 0.77 tonnes a year (although they say I should be able to cut it to 0.62....)

smart ass!..its not a competition..i gonna have your share so i can push my footprint up and buy myself a bigga car..thnks :lol:

Posted
Erm....15.8 tonnes I'm afraid (family of five, very rural area though?!)

That's the spirit. I'm trying to break the 25 tonnes barrier. The oil fired AGA should pump up the score along with the Jeep Commander (if only I'd gone for the 5.7 ltr petrol option :) ). Just off to stoke up the thrice weekly garden bonfire.....