Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

anyone know a decent site for weather in spain?

Posted

I know its not that far away, but just wanting a decent reliable weather report for areas in spain seems an impossible task! Checked the bbc and many others tonight for malaga over the next few days and found a 10C difference on daytime max's! Any ideas or is it just lost in translation? Checked netweather by the way, but a bit general and to be fair not what I expect on this site.

Posted
Checked netweather by the way, but a bit general and to be fair not what I expect on this site.

To be fair, it takes a lot of processing power and bandwidth to create all those forecasts so you can't really blame a UK weather site for being a bit general with foreign weather :lol:

Have you tried: weather.com etc? With any computer generated forecast though it's likely to be pretty inaccurate, so its maybe best trying to find a text based europen forecast or asking someone on here to make you a forecast :lol:

Posted

For Catalonia in the northeast (French border down to Barcelona and beyond) try :

http://www.meteocat.com/

This is the official Catalonia Met Service site. Its in the local language but fairly easy to work out what's what. Forecasts in the 'Prediccio' section - scroll down for temperature predictions etc. in the scripts below the map.

Gibli

Posted

Thanks all, I used the sites google threw up, a bit lazy perhaps! Some great sites suggested and Bristol's sites seems the best for all of Spain. I'm not actually going to Malaga, but further up the coast to Alumencar, which this site covers! The good news also is it is forecasting around 30C for the next few days and not the 40c I found last night!

Posted

Why is Netweather a bit general, you have a specific weather forecast several resorts in Spain, and a request that people contact us if they want any other places added, not sure how much more detail you're likely to see on any site?

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=holiday;sess=

Posted

now after all that effort by so many, how about you tell us in your avatar where you live?

fair swop, yes?

welcome to the forum by the way.

Posted
now after all that effort by so many, how about you tell us in your avatar where you live?

fair swop, yes?

welcome to the forum by the way.

Listen a big apology didnt mean to offend anyone for their efforts and have been a member on here with 2 profiles, 1 paying got confused in sign up, for a few years now, just dont post often. I have the utmost respect for all of the work put in here by the team. I was trying to say in my post at the end that I didnt expect more from Netweather as it is a UK based site, not meant to be a put down to anyone. I know you have forecasts for some of the spanish resorts, just was looking for something a bit more specific and couldnt think of a better place to ask the question! I'll change my profile, from Southall west london.