Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Washing

Gray-Wolf

Posted

I like having a shower in the morning. Other people, I suspect, like me to have a shower in the morning. If AGW hysteria is now to be extendd to bemoaning those who like keeping clean then I will henceforth have a shower in the morning and another at night.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy
I like having a shower in the morning. Other people, I suspect, like me to have a shower in the morning. If AGW hysteria is now to be extend to bemoaning those who like keeping clean then I will henceforth have a shower in the morning and another at night.

Yer'a Bl**dy Penguin fer Christsakes......I would expect no less my dear chum!

I'm not suggesting we use less 'leccy heating up the water! I'm just wondering what impact having our largest organ permanently out of balance trying to replace stripped body oils does to our state of wellbeing. If we look at 'fight or flight' responses then the switching off of our immune systems, the reduction of blood to our large intestines, the flooding with adrenaline into our body has a major impact over time and I was just uh ming and ahring about other things which throw us out of kilter. Lots of little stresses add up to a big stress and ,over time, this might lead to larger problems.

I just have too much time on my hands at the moment with my Sig. other and boy up on the west coast of your neck of the woods obviously!!!,

Ian.

Edited by Gray-Wolf

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, crisp, calm and sunny
Yer'a Bl**dy Penguin fer Christsakes......I would expect no less my dear chum!

I'm not suggesting we use less 'leccy heating up the water! I'm just wondering what impact having our largest organ permanently out of balance trying to replace stripped body oils does to our state of wellbeing. If we look at 'fight or flight' responses then the switching off of our immune systems, the reduction of blood to our large intestines, the flooding with adrenaline into our body has a major impact over time and I was just uh ming and ahring about other things which throw us out of kilter. Lots of little stresses add up to a big stress and ,over time, this might lead to larger problems.

I just have too much time on my hands at the moment with my Sig. other and boy up on the west coast of your neck of the woods obviously!!!,

Ian.

Oh I don't know G-W.....I should think my wellbeing would be vastly improved by a large organ attempting to do things with my body oils.

Sorry. I'm bored at work. Lots to do but terribly bored.

Edited by Soaring Hawk

Posted
Oh I don't know G-W.....I should think my wellbeing would be vastly improved by a large organ attempting to do things with my body oils.

Ms Hawk! For shame.

Actually, I have been thinking about this properly this morning, because I ran out of my usual shampoo/conditioner a couple of days ago, and rather than go to the shops, I decided to use one belonging to Lord P and now my scalp feels like I am wearing a very itchy hat, with pins in.

I am allergic to quite a few shampoos and deoderants (especially ones designed for sensitive skin, oddly) and Eldest, who suffers from eczema, can only use products designed for babies. And sometimes not even those.

You've probably got a point Mr Wolf... you usually have. :D