Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Remarkable Juxtapositions

SP1986

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

I was in conversation from a friend of mine who lives in Whitcurch, (Chesire/Shropshire border) and he was saying how the flowers there have pretty much kicked the bucket after two frosts in a row over the past 2 nights. Whereas here the flowers are in full bloom, and budding at an extraordinary rate (for October)!

Whats the situation in other members' parts, have areas that received a frost seen the disappearance of flowering/flowers, or have the survived pretty much unscathed?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Plenty of floppy flowers in Midrif England? :huh:

Posted

I do enjoy reading these serious discussions :wallbash:

The flowers seem to be quite happy down here in MK, there are quite a few still blooming and popping up through the cracks in't concrete.

Edited by ickledoozer

Posted
What are flowers?

Of course way up there you dont have flowers. There like the grass you have with funny colourful appendages on - you may never see any, dont let it concern you ;)