Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Sunday November 4th

Osbourne One-Nil

Posted
Doesnt surprise me that Runcorn got it cold, it was foggy right down the banks of the Mersey, 2C in Birkenhead this morning. Been sunny here in West Wirral all day with fairly decent maxes of 13C on some parts.

Currently its 10.2C and overcast, whats your current temperature now?

As for snow, any snow around the Mersey and Dee estuaries is going to be somewhat hard to find this year, as per any year.

LOL yes well my current temp is 9c very cold though i think i will see alot of snow as i live on higher ground than the top of runcorn bridge and stephen how can i become an editor??

Edited by lightnin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.
LOL yes well my current temp is 9c very cold though i think i will see alot of snow as i live on higher ground than the top of runcorn bridge

Height does help, I think the highest part of Runcorn is 100m asl exactly. I know from experience living at a similar height of 102m that it can mean the difference between rain and snow :D

sorry for being off topic team.

Posted
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme winter cold,heavy bowing snow,freezing fog.Summer 2012
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet

A cool misty start and a touch of ground frost, minimum air temperature down to 1.9c, grass minimum –0.5c. The morning and afternoon continued bright with sunny spells, but was noticeably cooler than of late with a top temperature of 9.6c.

Current Sky Conditions, clear.

Current Temperature 4.5°C

Current Wet Bulb 3.5°C

Current Dew Point 2.0°C

Current Humidity 84%

Current Barometer 1029mb Steady.

Current Wind, Calm.

Rainfall since 9am =0mm

Daily Extremes.

Minimum temperature 1.9°C at time 07:51

Minimum grass Temperature –0.5°C

Maximum temperature 9.6°C at 14:30

Average wind speed 7mph SSW

Maximum gust speed 9mph

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Temperature dropped to 9.3C quite quickly, but rising fast now, currently 9.6C and rising

Posted

Nice day to be working outside making roads for the lifter in the turnip field, dry light wind from the west and about 13c this afternoon soil in the fields dusty on the surface much better than in June and July. Maybe its all about to change though!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, hot sunshine and snowstorms

Weather in Walsall

Extremely cold, and foggy. can't even see the lamposts. Visability very low! Don't know exactly how cold it is, but it's pretty cold...for a guess possibly 2C

Matt_in_Walsall

Posted

Wind Speed 0 mph

Wind Gust 0 mph

Wind Direction 266.0 degrees

Outside Temperature 5.9 Celsius

Outside Humidity 73.0 %

Outside Dewpoint 2.0 Celsius

Atmospheric Pressure 1027.0 mbars

Inside Temperature 16.9 Celsius

Inside Humidity 46.0 %

Rainfall Today 0 mm

WindChill 5.9 Celsius

Posted

Cloudy and relatively tropical compared to some places tonight, 10.2C