Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm 27th Nov/Dec 2007

Posted

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me my mother-in-law keeps telling that there is going to be a big storm either 27th Nov or 27th Dec (she cannot remember which) bigger than the October 1987 storm, according to the media. I have not heard anything about, were can I find out if she is correct?

Posted

try the model discussion thread, or various other threads referring to the storm tomorrow but its for the far north so no real worries

wlecome to the forum as well. lots of interesting things about the weather past, present and future, just have a browse round, ask questions if you get stuck.

Posted
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me my mother-in-law keeps telling that there is going to be a big storm either 27th Nov or 27th Dec (she cannot remember which) bigger than the October 1987 storm, according to the media. I have not heard anything about, were can I find out if she is correct?

Welcome Mark,

I think the 'storm' she has seen in the media is covered in this thread: http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=41080

For any forecast of something that far away at the moment, your guess is as good as anybodies! but keep an eye on John Holmes's reports and the NW weather reports. There is also a storm thread but again it is more for imminent weather rather than something that is generally too far away to call.