Radar
Pollen
IGNORED

UK weather Alert - Issued on 19/11/2007 18:32 by netweather.tv

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow then clear and frosty.

I think Met Office should have extended their W.Warnings further North by now.Just looked and still no change to earlier one for Sothern areas only.

Certainly here in Warks. we have had Heavy almost continuos rain since about 4.30pm.

Posted
    I think Met Office should have extended their W.Warnings further North by now.Just looked and still no change to earlier one for Sothern areas only.

Certainly here in Warks. we have had Heavy almost continuos rain since about 4.30pm.

It has been wretched here today since 8am when we had a heavy deluge. From 10'ish we have had continuous moderate to v.heavy rain. It is not Armageddon by any means but i am surprised the Met has not issued some kind of advisory, especially as they need to do little more than look out of the window. Would not fancy being on the M5 in this. Fair play Nick F on the netweather alert.

Cheers

S

Posted

Met office never extend there alerts and the weather forcasts are always wrong

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, frost, fog and ice!

Don't argee to be fair. I think the met office are pretty accurate in there forcasts. The met offcie also usually update there warnings if required.

Posted

incorrect on both counts

Archived