Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter Solstice: 22nd December at 6.08 UT

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Yippee! Days start getting longer again!

Maybe in 6 weeks it'll become noticeably lighter....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

Granny and sis in law are in New Zealand at present enjoying the longest day and temps in the mid 20's.......could I borrow your axe P.P.?

Posted

for 48 hours a week i work in a windowless environment, i commute to work in the dark too. so there are times where i see no daylight for sometimes 50 hours at a time, especially if i have not had a chance to get a break during the day. so any increase in sunshine hours is very welcome here :)

Posted
for 48 hours a week i work in a windowless environment, i commute to work in the dark too. so there are times where i see no daylight for sometimes 50 hours at a time, especially if i have not had a chance to get a break during the day. so any increase in sunshine hours is very welcome here :)

Same here, I work 6am - 7pm in a windowless environment too so dont really see any natural light before April or after September when working a day shift. Its much the same when I do a nightshift too as I spend the majority of the day asleep when its light!

Are you a mole? :lol:

Posted

It could stay this day forever as far as I'm concerned. I hate sunlight. Keep away from me with that crucifix and silver bullet. It's all uphill now,roll on June 21 when it starts to go in the right direction again. Night shifts,I love 'em.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

I think suicide and mass death might occur if it really did stay Dec 22nd forever... Roll on the long days of summer!