Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow reports 1st-14th January 2008

Guest megaweather

Posted

had a few flakes of snow about a minute ago,nothing else heading my way i spose thats my snow for this winter.cant see us havein anything else today temps have gone up to +2degrese now so if anything proberly rain.

Posted

2cm of level snow here now...decent amount of showers coming in from the north sea given the unfavourable wind direction.

Thunder-snow here too this morning at 8.45am.

Posted

4cm here now although the snow is of a showery nature and it isn't doing anything at the moment. 0.7ºC

Posted

Snow flurry here at the moment and really grey. Still just below freezing too.

Mrs OON phoned up and said would she be ok to go to Barnard Castle this afternoon. After a patronising laugh from me, she set off safe in the knowledge that the snow showers were confined to the coast. I wonder what the top of the A66 will be like later this afternoon?

Posted

Just the odd light snow shower in the last hour but we had a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder during the last one. Snow melting only slowly so its sledging for all the family very soon.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

A few flakes of snow drifting down from time to time here. As much lying snow as if a crowd of scurvy scoundrels had scratched their flaking heads as they ran by.

T.M

Posted

Has been snowing on and off since half 7 this morning, was a covering. Very light now but melting.

Posted

light graupel here in Tyrone n. ireland now! temp 2.4c i thought we were too far west?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snow. Summer: Hot and Dry

Sky is increasing in darkness forcasters forcasting snow in Cardiff around 3 o'clock bringing 2-4cm better than nothing but nothing much on radar though

Sky is increasing in darkness forcasters forcasting snow in Cardiff around 3 o'clock bringing 2-4cm better than nothing but nothing much on radar though

looks like its just beginging to snow now.

Posted

A few light flurries just now in Longstanton, Near Cambridge. The situation has been very over-hyped and alot will be left dissapointed this afternoon south of Derbeyshire :pardon:

Edited by matty8

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Ice

North Northamptonshire 105m asl

Very light snizzle

Posted
:pardon: Our very own local Swindon radio station is still forecasting a few CMs of snow this afternoon, looking at the Net Weather radar that's looking slim to something of a joke!! Where do they get this 'hype' from? All these reports do is get the kids excited for nothing (inc me :) )

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: autumn, winter, cold, sunny, snow, crisp

continuous light snow here since 1:30pm ish, settling lightly now and then. have short 1 minute video taken with mobile that i'll up load at home. more wintry than i expected from this set up since the pennines usually stop the snow getting here which they have again, but there appears from the radar to be a little trough spanning the irish sea and guess where's in the middle of the green/blue blotch?! yes clever people the isle of man!!

take care, stay safe.

Posted
Very light snow shower here. Nothing sticking as the grounds to wet now

Its never too wet, i remember a few years ago it was hammerin down, the place was like a river, then the rain turned to snow and within 10 minutes it was laying thick on the ground, within 1/2 hour it was just over 1" thick and still falling. Dont give up hope.