Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Contrast today...

Posted

Jurgen, was the hail shower pic taken through a car windscreen or building window?

Whatever it's taken through I like how the outlining shape of the (windscreen?) complements the shape of the cloud. Also, having the tall trees dead central to the darkest cloud is excellent :) !

Posted
Jurgen, was the hail shower pic taken through a car windscreen or building window?

Whatever it's taken through I like how the outlining shape of the (windscreen?) complements the shape of the cloud. Also, having the tall trees dead central to the darkest cloud is excellent :) !

Actualy it is a combination of 3 photo's (stitcht it together) because of 18mm lens the photos are shown in a bit of an arc (birdeye view).

Thanks for the comments (i didn't like all the hail and rain... but it gives wonderfull photo's).

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds

Certainly a deceiving sunrise judging by that second picture. Nicely captured sunset, the trees add contrast to the picture too.

Posted

great images

Certainly a deceiving sunrise judging by that second picture. Nicely captured sunset, the trees add contrast to the picture too.

erm mate their was a 10 hr difference between images, I think the first image is a sunrise?

Posted
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)

From one extreme to the other! Thanks for sharing Jurgen.

Posted

I can't get over how big the sun is on the sunrise pic. The sun around my parts is never that big. Is their a reason for that? The dark branches really contrast well against the milky golden sky-well done. :clap: