Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Some pictures!

Posted

Hello all..new here..i post over on UKWeatherworld...just thought i'd share some pictures from the last couple of weeks with you. First couple show a mammatus display over hampshire on the 11th April...the second set show a nasty thunderstorm over hampshire on the 13th April..i hope u enjoy:)

post-8367-1208852244_thumb.jpgpost-8367-1208852258_thumb.jpgpost-8367-1208852276_thumb.jpgpost-8367-1208852280_thumb.jpgpost-8367-1208852286_thumb.jpg

Posted

Firstly welcome to the nuthouse they call Netweather! would be a great help if you can pop your location in your profile :rolleyes:

Pictures are great!! I am soo jealous I have never seen mammatus cloud let alone photograph them!!!

thanks for sharing and once again welcome hope you enjoy NW

Posted

Thanking you kindly Azazel :rolleyes: I lived not too far away from Whitchurch myself a few years back, but didn't have the pleasure of digital cameras back then ;) so never had chance to take pics of the storms we had

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds

Welcome to net weather Azazel. Lovely set of photos there, it's quite uncommon in my experience to see mammatus that good. I'm surprised that Louby has never seen any though :rolleyes:

Posted

Used to live in Tidworth :D so not that far, I know we went through Whitchurch a few times. This was 15 years ago mind

Posted

Well I was actually up on Perham Down, but same difference really :D haven't been back in a while must go see how much its changed and actually take the camera, maybe on a stormy day :D so I can get some pics like yours!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Great pics there, the mammatus looks spectacular!