Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

June CET

The figure has been confirmed at 13.9c, and these are the respective scores.

Well Done to Terminal Moraine for getting the CET spot on, Northants Snow and ribster were each 0.1c out in 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Overall sundog (2nd last month) leads from Atlantic Flamethrower (1st last month) with richarddx7 in 3rd (up from 6th).

Posted
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and storms
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.

Well done TM this month and to sundog for consistently good results. To get 4 out of 5 months within 0.3ºC takes some doing!

Thanks to Jackone for all the hard work in producing the results and so quickly as well after the monthly CET is announced.

Good luck to all for next month.....whatever the weather!

c

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
Well done TM this month and to sundog for consistently good results. To get 4 out of 5 months within 0.3ºC takes some doing!

Thanks to Jackone for all the hard work in producing the results and so quickly as well after the monthly CET is announced.

Good luck to all for next month.....whatever the weather!

c

Thanks. Im sure my luck will run out. It just seems the theme at the moment is the last few months have been not too much either side of average. Im sure i will be caught out badly some month soon though.

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

Another good, but not good enougth month for me, though with a rise from 38th to 29th overall, and 19th in the monthly/seasonal, at least i'm going in the correct direction.

Posted

Well to my surprise somehow I have managed to creep up another position this month from 5th to 4th just like I did last month i.e. from 6th to 5th, at this rate I may be top come October! However, my form has slipped a bit being 0.9 degree out. My conservative estimates of not being too far from average seem to have been the trick, and no less so have I gone for similar value this month.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've just pulled this out of the archive for a quick look and to make a quick comment (as I'm just back, tanned, from a two week holiday in Hungary and Sweden and therefore missed the month's result). Obviously, I'm not going to mention my position which is 2nd only to Paul B amongst the entire NW Team :doh::D , but to say a massive thanks to Jackone whose wizzardry with the excel spreadsheet is becoming legendary in my book :doh: