Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Anywhere in the UK Sell Strikealert V2 ?

Posted

mark...Paul posted a pic 2 weeks ago of netweather strike alert..looked impressive....infact I get it myself later this year....its in one of the convection threads..

its quite in detail..looks good...If this helps

to me the netweather one seem quite accurate....

Edited by dogs32

Posted

They seem to be available via e-bay from the States and Spain, just watch the import tax but $ to £ is good at the moment.

My local shop is great but they don't have anything similar shown on-line, perhaps you should contact them?

Posted

Oooo, they look much better than the original ones, although lets hope they redesigned the battery cover to be a little more durable. I remember when I purchased mine off Paul on here because he found a few at home, he sent me a couple extra battery covers because they break easily..........No kidding :mellow:

Posted

Can't find my battery covers! My broken one is held in with parcel tape at the moment!! I never did find the art of how you are supposed to put it in ...

Posted

If there is a reasonable demand for the new type ones we will probably be able to order a batch in - leave it with me until early next week and I'll let you know!

Posted

Morning, we will be able to get these in for anyone who needs them, it'll probably be a couple of weeks leadtime (We'll get some ordered today) and the price will be £47 inc VAT and postage.

They will be the new, more robust versions, which are much improved on the original ones they bought out.

I'll get a payment page etc setup today, but we will be ordering limited numbers in (initially at least), so please drop me a pm or contact me via the site (here) if you would like to put your name down for one.