Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

NW Blog - Forecasts, Shows and Football

As I sit here watching the French get beaten by a very good Holland team, I wonder how England would have coped had they qualified as every other team seems to play far better football than they ever do! The Dutch look good bets to win the tournament, but are they peaking too soon??

I don’t want to write an entire blog about football though, so on to other things. As you may have noticed, it’s been a bit busy here at netweather this week, we’re finally clear of the fun and games of moving servers, so we’re full steam ahead with our development schedule.

In the past week we’ve added new storm forecasts, camping forecasts, motorsport forecasts, fishing forecasts and a weekend and week ahead forecast. (These are all accessible from the forecasts homepage by the way.)

There’s more to come as well, with at least 2 more forecasts on the way over the coming days (as I type Holland have just scored another great goal!), we then have plenty more on the schedule including a brand new homepage and a variety of other features and improvements.

Another thing keeping us busy at the moment is the fact we’re the forecasters for the Royal Show. We’ll be at the show at the start of July, so if you’re going to be there, please do drop in and see us.

Anyway, the football is over and I’m about out of things to say for now - have a great weekend!

Paul

View the full article