Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports 21st-22nd June

MP-R

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Report your Storms here!

Just had two flashes of lightning and very loud thunder and now torrential driving rain.

Posted

Just had the same storm here.

I think it's lost it's electrical side as soon as it gained it. There was no approach, about 10/15 flashes spaced over 10/15 minutes all fairly near the last couple to the north, then nothing.

Still raining here though.

Edited by Tim

Posted

Had a decent storm here in Northants in the past hour. Very loud thunder and bright lightning, with torrential rain for a time, bet it woke a few. Still pelting it down with rain.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Squall Lines, Storm Force Winds & Extreme Weather!
Had a decent storm here in Northants in the past hour. Very loud thunder and bright lightning, with torrential rain for a time, bet it woke a few. Still pelting it down with rain.

Yes NorthantsSnow, the latest radar outputs suggest thundery activity around your location. Some bright echos in there-

TA

Posted

Was just off to bed at 12:48 when i heard rumbling and guessed it was thunder,a min later a large flash and thunder,was 3 more flashes and loud thunder, torrential rain which lasted about 20 mins and it was gone.

Posted

I woke up this morning wondering whether I just dreamt it, but lo behold I hadn't. Got woken up about 2am ish by a very loud clap of thunder overhead. Must have been knackered I just went straight back to sleep.