Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Poppies, lots of poppies.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything

Just behind where I work I discovered a neglected agricultural plot which has sprung up thousands of poppies. It reminded me of the scene from Wizard of Oz where the wicked witch casts a spell on Dorothy by luring her into a field of poppies and sending her and her companions to sleep. I couldn't resist taking a few shots to share with you all. A wonderfull sight I'm sure you will agree!

100_0640.jpg

100_0643.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0638.jpg

Edited by Azores Hi

Posted

Quite amazing AH, untouched effectively and reminiscent of those battle fields from WW1 I guess.

Just one thing worries me, have you not got the 'facilities' sorted at work yet? Picture one is a bit Paula Radcliffe......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything
Quite amazing AH, untouched effectively and reminiscent of those battle fields from WW1 I guess.

Just one thing worries me, have you not got the 'facilities' sorted at work yet? Picture one is a bit Paula Radcliffe......

Tsk, trust you to notice that! I've removed it now to save blushes. Also to prevent me being castrated by Dimmock!

Posted
Tsk, trust you to notice that! I've removed it now to save blushes. Also to prevent me being castrated by Dimmock!

:doh:

Posted

beautiful, pure and simple, and I agree with the Wibster that 5 and 6 are the best :doh: Well done Mr Hi!