Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Adders

jethro

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms

Your all lucky to see these reptiles, I might be going up to SW Scotland next month and are supposed to be reasonably numerous in some parts up there, I just hope for some warm weather now.

Posted

We had an escaped colony of Wallabies for a number of years in the Staffordshire Moorlands near the MOD firing ranges. Imagine one of those appearing in the cross hairs after a heavy night on the beer :lol: .

Posted

in portland working at the moment. according to the locals Portland is one of the most densely populated areas in the country for adders. Apparantly they put dustbin lids on the grass, leave them for 24 hrs and then CAREFULLY lift them off and hey presto.

only a grass snake under it last night, we will look again later......

Posted

Go looking for them, generally on sunny banks under nice rocks before they get too warm....pretty easy to find and you rarely get bitten. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms
Go looking for them, generally on sunny banks under nice rocks before they get too warm....pretty easy to find and you rarely get bitten. :)

What sort of habitat can you find them in barry? you're not too far away from me so I would have thought there could be some round here.

Posted

I think you've answered that already :)