Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South Coast Storms

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal

I was on holiday in Pevensey Bay (tried to get on here but login is not mobile phone compatible) and got to see the fantastic storms Wednesday night. It was great. We came out Frankie and Bennys about 10.30 and saw lots of flashes in the sky, no rain, no sound. Drove to the holiday beachhouse , got kids to bed and watched from the beach. What show!

Got a bit scary when they (there were about 3 storms in different directions) right over us though and we lost power!

post-642-1218316213_thumb.jpgpost-642-1218316234_thumb.jpg

post-642-1218316295_thumb.jpgpost-642-1218316328_thumb.jpg

Posted
Great photos, I like the first one and the panoramic one best.

Well done :)

Thank you! I know I could've done better but I was too chicken to stay out as it got nearer!

Posted
I was on holiday in Pevensey Bay (tried to get on here but login is not mobile phone compatible) and got to see the fantastic storms Wednesday night. It was great. We came out Frankie and Bennys about 10.30 and saw lots of flashes in the sky, no rain, no sound. Drove to the holiday beachhouse , got kids to bed and watched from the beach. What show!

Got a bit scary when they (there were about 3 storms in different directions) right over us though and we lost power!

Well I'm shocked mb, you actually ate in Frankie and Benny's?!

But seriously, some great pictures there, I'm glad you enjoyed the show as we all did locally.

Edited by Coast

Posted
Well I'm shocked mb, you actually ate in Frankie and Benny's?!

haha yeah I don't think we are going back! Waited over an hour for dinner (not fun with 3 kids) and found they forgot the order so got 50% off. Can you recommend anything better seeing you have local knowledge...we are hopefully going back in the autumn.

Well done Moogs!

Although South Woodham got slammed for 4 hours as well :lol: :D

Regards

Paul S

Yep I found that out when I saw my friend's flickr. He got some great pictures. http://www.flickr.com/photos/liabilitygrim...ted/2008/08/06/