Local
Radar
Pollen
IGNORED

GrADS ...

opplevelse

Posted

Hi All,

I was hoping to try and produce some custom GFS charts for one of my websites. Now I know that some of you good people here do this fairly often, so I guess I am looking for some tips on where to begin for a new player.

Unfortunately ... however, I do NOT have shell access to my servers, although I can probably get some stuff done by my admins. Is this absolutely essential? most of the GrADS stuff I have seen is based in shell comands. I do have access to almost every scripting language known, and my personal speciality is php, so would like to do it in tha if possible.

Any and all advice / feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 5
    • Created
    • Last Reply
    Posted

Bump ...

(I know this is a not too often read area of the forums and I would think there are not too many people who can help me with this, so I need to bump it every so often)

Posted

Really? That would be a bugger ... I did read something about a php interface for one of the compiles, does anyone know anything about that?

• 3 weeks later...
    Posted
    I presume you've seen this ? It has a windows version which, I think, has the scripting language built in.

Hi if your still around the best program to use is IDV from unidata - If you are still there i can give you some help.

Archived