Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Chase Re-Union for Class of 07/08 & 09

Posted

Hi Guys

I have been asked by Ian Cameron who is organising this event to post a Topic for a Storm Chase Re-Union, this is open to members who participated on the 2007 & 2008 Chases and also the next Class of 2009 and anyone else who is thinking about going Chasing next year, if you want to come along and have a few beers or glasses of wine and ask questions feel free to come along on 4th October to the Venue Below. Remember this is open to all people who are Interested so please feel free to drop by and if you have nothing better to do while the Nights Close In what better way to spend a Saturday night than this little get together, We should also be able to tempt Mr Fish out for the evening for a few glasses of Bitter!

Venue : The Civil Service Club

13-15 Great Scotland Yard

London SW1A 2HJ

Tel : 020 7930 4881

Time : 3pm Onwards

Date : Saturday 4th October

The Civil Service Club also have rooms at a very good £30 for the night, please contact Ian Cameron if you would wish to stay over by Pm.

Here is a List of some of the members who have or who are going on the Storm Chase Next Year

Aine (Pale Blue Sky)

Stewart (Audmun)

Nathan (Gorky)

Nick F

Ian Cameron

Paul Michaelwaite (Netweather Boss)

Michael Fish

Stuart Squires (Stu London)

Ian Pickering (Anyweather)

Martyn Hicks (bristolwx)

John Hanrahan (christidontknow)

Peter Ellegard (Blackie)

Andy Pearce (AndyNEEssex)

Ross B & Brother

Pat (Dogs42)

Tom Lynch

Tammy Emery

Terri Morton

Alison Bruton

Mark (Multi Cell Tstorm)

If you are Interested then please reply below or contact me.

Regards

Paul Sherman

Posted

Paul...I would of gone on that.Im in Spain on the 30th :( Sept

Shame really would really liked to have met you lot...Would of stayed over night

If there is a change of date I will come along...But at the moment I wont be here...Oh well see you in cactus country

Paul delete this post if you wont to...I should of PM you

Edited by dogs42

Posted

Would be great to see you there Mick, the more the merrier, I know John Hanrahan (Christidontknow) and Paul should be there, if Michael is there then the Bitter will be flowing :(

Posted
Would be great to see you there Mick, the more the merrier, I know John Hanrahan (Christidontknow) and Paul should be there, if Michael is there then the Bitter will be flowing :(
well i shall try to book the day off and be there :(

Posted
I'm not going if John Hanrahan is going

Looks like you wont be going then mate. I probably wont need to bring all those tubs of vaseline then I guess. :D Probably best, will keep the weight down on my cheap Ryanair flight. If I remember correctly you said I'd need allot.

I'm going to get in trouble for this arent I Paul. :o

Posted

Lads,

Am I better off going to Stansted or Gatwick, or should I go nuts alltogether and fly Aerlingus to Heathrow?

Normally fly to Heathrow and get taxies, but I'm normally not paying for it so not sure. To be sure (screw you Paul!) :o

Posted

Oi will send thee Leprichorns down to pick you up in their Chariot, they will be sure to be sure to get you to the party on time John

Sounds like once Stu get the Sambuccas going this could be another messy night, if anyone else wants to meet up as well please feel free to reply to this thread, the more the merrier.

Paul S

Posted
Just been coppering up... Gooan.. count me in as ground support staff.. :D

:(:D Good on ya Paul

Will be a great night

Paul S

Posted

So...............

Do i need to book a room?

I am moving from Central London in a couple of weeks and will have to leave at 11.30pm to get my train.

Or is this a proper party?

2nd thoughts, if John Hanrahan is going, I'd better book a room - if he brings the amount of vaseline he is threatening, I might even invite him back to it!

Posted
Oi tink ya may do well te go ta Gatwick me lad.

I think I'll do Aerlingus to Heathrow, €9 more expensive. Less chance of decompression.

B) :) B) :):shok::shok::shok::shok::shok::shok::shok:

So...............

I am moving from Central London in a couple of weeks and will have to leave at 11.30pm to get my train.

2nd thoughts, if John Hanrahan is going, I'd better book a room - if he brings the amount of vaseline he is threatening, I might even invite him back to it!

Posted
So...............

hmm... dont remember that one - must have been very drunk last night

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Hi folks, I would love to join everyone....I,ll have to sort something out... :):)

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Only just seen this ... yes I'll be there, though think I'll avoid the sambucas though!

Posted

Good stuff. Looks like we'll have a nice little gathering. Jez, by the time we do this the Christmas lights will nearly be up in London and as Paul S said in a post somewhere recently,,,, once Christmas is over us Storm Chase USA 2009 is nearly ontop of us! :lol: Yeah!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey guys and girls really looking forward to meeting up with you all :):) I am in the throws of sorting out an indian and a later bar for the hard core eliment of the group. Have PM'd everyone now and will post shortly a list of those attending

any questions please PM me or post and I will endevour to reply hope to see you all soon

Ian

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Just a reminder to all people (And John) about tomorrow afternoon and into the night for the gathering in Central London, it would be great to see loads of people even if you are not interested in Storms and Storm Chasing, you could be interested in Sambucca for Instance (Not mentioning any names Stu!!)

Ian has gone to a lot of bother to get Bars, Cheap Alchohol at the Civil Service Club and finding a good Indian,Chinese Restaurant for the evening so if you have nothing better to do then come and see us, we wont bite.

Hope to see you all there, Pm Ian if you need directions or more details.

Cheers

Paul Sherman

Posted
you could be interested in Sambucca for Instance (Not mentioning any names Stu!!)

I'm more a tequilla suicide man these days - that's a bit like a tequilla slammer - but worse - you will find out tomorrow