Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Large orange light above barnsley..

Richie V

I saw it too!!!! I live in a small village just out of Barnsley, me and my mate was off to the takeaway last night about 10:45 and spotted it, it moved pretty slowish and looked sort of like something on fire. It kind of stopped every so often but only for a second and sort of just dissapeared as tho it burnt out, but the way it moved and changed direction theres no way it was a helipcopter or plane!! ;) its really blagging my head now i just NEED to know what it was!!!! lol

Posted

The same thing confused people in Sheffield (not far away?) in July late one night

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news2/...ious.4333375.jp

And then the answer leaked out.....

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news2/...ery-.4337638.jp

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.
Stephen you say we can safely rule out aliens or a UFO... Well no you can't really because no one knows if they exist or not. I suppose these people who have reported seeing one for themselves can say they do exist but we defanitly cannot say they don't.

I dont deny they may exist, I have an open mind to that possibility however I dont think if they exist they have found our planet yet. I believe we would have spotted them by now and got definite evidence. Thats a matter of opinion though and for another thread I guess