Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Help To Understand Charts.

Backtrack

Posted
Hey nick, Yes i have taken geography, i love that subject, Problem is that he said because we have so much to cover he may have to skip the weather part out :doh:

SS

Make a formal complaint :rolleyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot
Hey nick, Yes i have taken geography, i love that subject, Problem is that he said because we have so much to cover he may have to skip the weather part out :rolleyes:

SS

He better not, or else you are going to have a gap of knowledge on the exam! But if he does, I am sure we will be able to give you the info here on Net-Weather, I have learnt more about weather on here than through school anyway.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.
He better not, or else you are going to have a gap of knowledge on the exam! But if he does, I am sure we will be able to give you the info here on Net-Weather, I have learnt more about weather on here than through school anyway.

:crazy: maye we take a different test to you? Because he did say we may miss it. Anyway yeah net weather will help me lol

SS

Posted
Hi Jordan.

Best place to start is here.

Learners area

In there you will find the netweather guides.

Go to the second page of the netweather guides and you will find a whole host of chart guides. Here's one which is a good introduction.

Guide to....charts

If I had more time I would post up more links but this is a good place to find your feet. You've done the most important step already. You joined Netweather!!! :good:

My only parting advice is to carry on following the model output discussion. Click on the links people post up and have a look for yourself. Trust me, once you begin to understand it gets very addictive.

Best of luck matey! :)

thanks for posting that link tend to miss out on these threads, I sware people hide them :good: