Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Alternative Winter Forecast

Paul

Posted

Hi all, the winner of the alternative Winter forecast competition, Chris Sittington/The Watcher has now produced his forecast and it is available to view here:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=...altwinter;sess=

Thanks to all that took part in this competition, all that voted in the public vote, and also a special thanks and congratulations to Chris once more, who has clearly spent a lot of time over his forecast and is a deserved winner.

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

Thank you Paul, much appreciated and special Thanks to Netweather for giving me the opportunity.

Hope you all enjoy reading the forecast and may your christmas be white and cheerful :lol:

Posted

A very professionally presented and detailed forecast Chris. A worthy winner of the beauty contest - well done mate :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

Thanks Shuggee, hard to believe I have no professional meteorological qualifications, Im only 23 and I have just produced that forecast with my interest in the weather since I was 8.....I've learnt alot from this site itself and in a very short space of time so I do persuade those with an interest in weather to join the site as its very helpful and full of learning curves and professional members to learn from.

It has made me severely interested in getting the professional qualifications and becoming what i have always dreamed, a forecaster/professional meteorologist, or if the opportunity ever arises, a Stormchaser, as this is what inspired my interest.

Posted

Well done Chris, an excellently written and presented forecast and explained very clearly. I'll pass on to you what I have been told in the past....if you want something bad enough, go and get it! Based on the evidence here, you have the potential to go a long way. :)