Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Giant Black Hole Found In Milky Way

Guest Shetland Coastie

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.
I'm sure that like the humans have sexual organs; then the black holes are the generative organs of the universe perhaps.

After all; the way elements come together so strongly shortly after the initial chaos of the big bang suggests that this universe is very, very horny.

Whatever floats their boat, I'd prefer a different coloured one :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
I should've said "analogous to" rather than neccessarily similar. But its just a theory.

And why do you assume that chakras don't exist? Just because conventional science cannot measure them doesn't mean they don't exist via other measurement methods (such as internal vibrations and breathing meditations, etc).

I don't assume that, of course. How could I? I just try to take a pragmatic view of things, that's all...I accept absolutely that absence of evidence isn't proof of non-existence. But it does carry some weight with me I'll admit.

Anyway mate. How are you keeping these days? :D

Posted
I don't assume that, of course. How could I? I just try to take a pragmatic view of things, that's all...I accept absolutely that absence of evidence isn't proof of non-existence. But it does carry some weight with me I'll admit.

Anyway mate. How are you keeping these days? :)

Aye...thats fair enough. I think its healthy to keep a good level of skepticism with any information or theory; its too easy for many us to believe either pathological science, religious dogma or conspiracy theories generally. Humans can be naive.

Then again we can get too skeptical and even cynical sometimes if we start getting overly critical; needs to be some room for an open mind sometimes.

Its all about balance. I'm keeping ok thanks; although my snowman has all but melted and he's at death's door lol.